Saturday, June 27, 2009

Updates My Friends, Updates

So, we haven't posted in a long, long time. I used to be a big blogging fan in my glory days of being a college student. Now real life takes up a lot of time, and I've taken up yoga. That being said, I wanted to post some photos and give a list of general updates:

1. It is summer:

This photo was taken on Memorial Day on a farm.

2. Carrying on with the theme of that last photo, we plan to have a farm someday. Here I am with a goat.


3. I have learned that animals usually like me more than plants do. We are attempting our own garden, and something ate most of our pumpkins and zucchini. All the animals do is try to eat my shirt sometimes. I can handle that.

4. We are planning on taking a Mediterranean cruise in July. We are very excited about this and will post photos in August, most likely. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment