Friday, March 12, 2010

Ups

So...

Although I haven't been in the best of spirits the last two days, I have had some interesting and lovely experiences, including:
  • Girl Scout Cookies! The little girls were wearing cookie costumes-- it was adorable.
  • Fresh Market on University Parkway having the most friendly staff ever. Really. It was almost weird.
  • Receiving a handmade baby sling in the mail from my sister-in-law Brittany. It is the cutest thing ever, but I have no idea whatsoever how to wear it and put a baby in it. Hmm. When I figure it out, I will have to post photos.
  • 1 Gallon of cherry limeade. This morning when I opened the fridge, I thought "Who put the dishwashing liquid in the refrigerator?!" No, it was just a giant green container of deliciously flavored high fructose corn syrup (likely).
So yes, some good things have happened lately. How can things be so bad when you have Girl Scout Cookies and cherry limeade at your disposal?

No comments:

Post a Comment