Friday, April 30, 2010

mac'n'cheese

I am eating macaroni and cheese for the... um... fourth time this week?

I made two boxes of some "organic" mac'n'cheese on Monday, and that provided 3 days worth of lunches. Today I made some more (not organic).

Even though I shouldn't, I love the stuff. Mom gave me about 10 boxes of it when we went to Vegas last weekend, and we are at the point where our refrigerator is pretty bare (end of month, grocery budget gone).... so...I get to indulge my love without feeling too guilty.

Jamund had the leftover cheese risotto today for lunch. Basically, it was like a deliciously glorified mac'n'cheese—since it's basically just rice instead of mac and white powdered cheese mix instead of orange (although my organic mix had white cheese).

Yeah, we are healthy right now....


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I love mac and cheese, too. Steve highly disapproves of it, but I still have to eat a box every few months. Is this gross: I like it much better the second day.

    ReplyDelete