Friday, August 13, 2010

1 Month "Birthday"

Simon had his official one month birthday on August 10, 2010.

I had made 2 zucchini carrot cake rounds previously and frozen one, so I defrosted it, frosted it (ha, that's funny: defrosted and frosted...), and put a candle on it for photo purposes.

Of course we didn't light the candle—the poor little man can't even hold up his head properly (see second photo), let alone blow out a candle. Anyway, the photos still look cute (he is a bit cross-eyed, bless him):

DSCN0931

DSCN0932

Don't worry, just because Simon can't eat the cake (at least in its real form, I suppose he gets some of it via milk?), it isn't going to waste. Papa (as you can tell from this photo) has happily taken the challenge of eating the cake on behalf of his son... and I'm doing my fair share too. Sometimes you just have to take one for the team...

DSCN0933

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's already been a month! Isn't it amazing how much they change in such a short period of time? Keep up the good work and the great posts!

    P.S. Cake looks delish!

    ReplyDelete