...it's like he is plotting to destroy my sanity by:
1. Taking ridiculously short day time naps
2. Taking forever to fall asleep during the day
3. Eating roughly every 2 hours
4. Not sleeping as well during the night
5. Crying when he should be asleep
6. Peeing about 5 minutes after we change his diaper and put him in his crib basically every single time we put him down for a nap. I swear he does it on purpose, but Jamund claims he's just a baby and doesn't realize what he's doing. But really, every time? How can it be coincidence?
He's a plotter, I tell you. Just look at that face:
But really, I am so tired. I don't know how long I can handle this extreme crankiness (referring to both baby and myself). Besides being exhausting and annoying, it makes him look like a zombie:
(the spit up doesn't help-- I especially love that somehow there is spit up above his eyebrow?)
p.s. He just cried/screamed himself to sleep... I better not get too excited, though, because Jamund tried to claim the victory yesterday and told baby that he wasn't going to get the best of us-- and then baby proceeded to spit up a copious amount of milk all over the bed sheet... Nice. Thanks baby.