Thursday, August 5, 2010

stormy weather

So, as anyone else in Utah County knows, it's been pretty stormy of late.

I took baby out to pick some basil yesterday afternoon, and we heard a big roll of thunder... that poor little man looked seriously frightened! Poor guy.

By the way, there's nothing quite like being up in the middle of the night (maybe 5 a.m.?) and getting peed and then spit up on... and then going back to bed without changing your clothes because "well, I'm already pretty dried off..."

Oh babies.

2 comments:

  1. Babies rock. Though it is best when they deposit their fluids (of any kind) on someone else. While you won't miss the messes when they're gone, I can almost guarantee you'll look back and laugh someday. I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. i love this. wear that pee and spit up as badges of courage. i try to wear clothes that don't show the spit straight away so that i can get away with wearing them longer. whenever i'd get peed on i just kept telling myself, "well at least urine is sterile" - haha.

    ReplyDelete