Saturday, April 30, 2011

For the love of a cute baby...

In the midst of the birthday and snow days, Simon has been cute and teaching himself to do things like stand up in his playpen and crib. Nice.

IMG_0922 IMG_0926

He's also been trying to climb the stairs.

IMG_0904 IMG_0907

I think he has very high self esteem.

We also had a nice snack time together the other day.

IMG_0902

...although Simon apparently had some issues with snack slippage.

IMG_0900 IMG_0899

I'd like to place the blame for the fuzzy photos on the fact that he moves so fast, but it's probably just me.

p.s. Have you tried to win the awesome print on We Review Utah? Today is the last day! You don't even need to live in Utah to win! And thanks to those who have commented already-- odds are in your favor with this one, guys. (i.e., we threw a party and not many people have come so far, if you catch my drift...) Do it! Please? It's not really that hard, and I would be quite chuffed.

p.p.s. How long has this season of "Biggest Loser" been?! At least makeover week is finally upon us. Thank goodness the neck/chin beard kid is still on the show, I was getting worried he wouldn't make it until this episode, and then where would he be?!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving me a comment, it was fun to find your blog! Simon is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete