1. Reading. I have been reading a lot of Sophie Kinsella/Madeleine Wickham (same person). So far my favorites were "Twenties Girl" and the newest one. I didn't read the whole Shopaholic series because it wasn't as good (to me) and the language was a bit more vulgar (not awful but a lot of misusing the Lord's name, etc.)
2. Shopping. Online. Seriously, how do people not use the Internet for shopping? How else would I have found a watch style I actually like to wear (currently wearing this but purchased from Amazon). Actually, Jamund technically found the brand. But still. Also, I just got my "post baby congratulations shirts" from modcloth.com, and I love them. So that's something (two things) to look forward to once I am sans huge belly.
3. Eating, cooking, etc. Watermelon, oh my goodness. How much watermelon have I consumed since that one post I wrote earlier this year? A lot.
4. Being outside with Simon. Because he can run around and play and I can sit and read, be lazy, etc.
5. Getting ready for baby. I was kind of anxious that she would decide to come before I was full term but now that full term is here (I'm in week 37 currently), I've mellowed out and now am thinking/remembering that it's probably easier/nicer in some ways to remain pregnant for a bit longer. In other words, she can come week 39 and I'm okay with that. After the due date, not so thrilling, so probably in my week 39 appointment (if I have said appointment and don't have the baby out yet) we will discuss inducing options... but the doctor wanted me to think about membrane stripping to speed things up, and I've decided probably not. I kind of like sleeping through the night (although I think I have heat rash or something and I woke up last night NEEDING to scratch my leg so badly. It was not pleasant, but I got more sleep than if I had to wake up every few hours to feed, burp, and change a newborn!).
Anyway, we are of course going to be okay with whenever baby decides to arrive (as long as it's not today or tomorrow since Jamund is out of town), but she can wait about 2 weeks if she likes and we'll be just fine with that too... which leads me to:
6. Going out. Jamund and I have been trying to go out on outings, dates, etc. since we know that it will be awhile before we go out together/for long periods of time (like multiple hours in a row) after baby debuts. Some outings have included Simon, but we also have left Simon at home with babysitter(s) so we could go out to eat, see a movie, go to the temple, etc. (Speaking of movies, why is "Moonrise Kingdom" not playing locally on Saturday night
Also, random. I'm planning to get rid of some cloth diaper things (this system) since I think Simon's skin is perhaps too sensitive for the microfiber/fleece(?) insert. Anyone interested? I liked the idea of the system (we have three diapers and a bunch of inserts, etc. in the large size), but like I said, I think we're going to go back on the organic cotton route with Simon. If you are interested, let me know.