Wednesday, July 3, 2013

current life

So since I've actually posted some photos from past days (though Christmas has not yet made an appearance pictorially, I don't think), I thought I'd post some "current" pictures...

IMG_4386 IMG_4396

This was at Moveable Feast at the Curtner Lightrail parking lot. (Ignore my gross looking legs in the photo above and instead focus on Eleanor's cutest shoes EVER... at least that she has owned. Although she does also have some clear jelly type sandals that are pretty cute too.) Getting back to Moveable Feast... there are a bunch of food trucks there on Friday nights. Jamund LOVES it. It was hot this past Friday, but I got a super delicious blue cheese burger and fries, so I was happy.

The next day we went to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Jamund's mom, step dad, and half brother were in town, so we were lucky enough to go on the Giant Dipper alone, together! It was like a mini twenty minute or so date.

IMG_4399

..and it was AWESOME.

Simon also got to go on this one with Grandpa Steve:

IMG_4400

Had Jamund and I gone on it before them instead of after, I probably would not have allowed Simon to go on it for fear that he would wriggle free and fall out. Seriously, I was terrified at first! But Steve seemed to have a good grip on Simon, so I'm glad it all worked out!

We still have some more Boardwalk tickets so if anyone local wants to go and do some baby swapping to ride the Giant Dipper... let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment